Find out how your donation dollars are put to work. Quarterly Contributor’s Newsletter
Sending in a check to the organization will save processing fees associated with online payments. Please make your check payable to “ECD Global Alliance” and mail to the following address.
ECD Global Alliance
P.O. Box 775
DeRidder, LA 70634 USA
Monthly giving is great way to manage your donations without sacrificing large amounts at one time. It’s easy, effective, and really adds up over time, helping the organization continue on its mission to serve the community. This method of giving can be organized with your bank or through the Razoo website. Here are some examples of what different monthly donations support.
- $10 = $120/year would host the ECDGA website for a year.
- $20 = $240/year would cover our Board of Director’s meeting cost for the year.
-If every family donated $20/month, another ECD research project could be funded!
- $40 = $480/year would pay for a year supply of brochures, other awareness materials OR all of the printed materials and posters for an event.
- $50 = $600/year would cover the cost of whole exome sequencing of DNA for research purposes.
- $80 = $960/year covers the organization’s insurance for a year.
- $100 = $1,200/year would cover conference attendance cost for a doctor wishing to share the results of his/her research with other doctors.
-If every family donated $100/month, it would pay for the ECD Registry to be fully developed and implemented.
If you need more information on setting up a monthly contribution to the ECDGA, please contact the organization.
Corporate Gift Matching Programs
Last updated: August 7, 2016